This is a wrap up post for my 23 Day Reading Challenge. The challenge is originally called the 30 Day Reading Challenge, and it was started by NerdinTranslation in Youtube and came to an end last Tuesday.
I decided to take part a week after the challenge had already started, so that is where the 23 days comes from. My personal challenge was to read an average of a 100 pages a day. Based on this amount, I made a TBR pile for myself, and counted the pages – the total came to 2230 pages, so I set that as my target goal. That would make about 97 pages a day (rounded up).
So, how did I do?
- I finished 9 books.
- Of the 9 books, 3 were graphic novels.
- Of the 9 books, 3 were ones that I had started to read before the challenge, but I didn’t finish 2 them during the challenge.
- Although I didn’t finish the two planned books mentioned above, I made up the missing pages by reading 4 books outside of my planned TBR pile.
- I met my goal, and read 2240 pages, which was 10 more than planned, and made an average of 97 pages a day (rounded down).
- I counted the average rating from the stars I’d given in GoodReads, and it came to 3,5 stars.
I’m very happy with my result! It’s a lot more books that I’ve managed to finish in a long time, and many of them were 4 star reads! The books are listed below, and they link to GoodReads.